Saturday, November 19, 2011

How come every time i go rock climbing in my jaguar i get stuck?

Its a 1993 jaguar xj6 with 400000 miles on it, its 6 inche. body lift. its two wheel drive, isnt this premium off roading equepment? god dammit i get so pissed when i get stuck. y do all the people with the big a s s trucks look at me weird? wth.|||As the doctor told the patient who complained it"it hurts when I do this," then don't do that he said. Same for you if your story is true, then don't do that|||2wd, now is it true positive rear where both wheels spin or 2wd as in a single tire spins. (ever get stuck in the snow) for off roading 4wd is recommended, lift or not. My friend NEVER gets stuck in his dragster subaru wrx. bad *** car.|||Sure right, you would do anything to garner attention. Got a picture to prove this sham?|||I just put rocket boosters on my G6. if i can't get through a hill, i just power through it. I painted flames on the front which does 2 things.. it makes it gain 500hp, and it is completely invincible.





maybe you need flames?|||you are on drugs and need help

No comments:

Post a Comment