Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am very interested in getting a Jaguar X-Type sedan version used, what is the best year for that model?

I am looking to get a used one, and was wondering what the differences are if there were any between the different years that it was made. I just love the jaguar looks, the jaguar feel, and the jaguar image. I live in New England which is why I'm choosing the X-Type for its AWD capabilities, any help will be appreciated.|||sorry to burst your bubble but... the ford mondeo v6 donated its running gear. to make the x type if you want a jag track down a xj6 plenty of them about.|||my wife drives a 2004 3.0 X type since 2008 it's great. Just oil changes


and a couple of bulbs so far. except for one issue. It developed a moan


and quite loud , it was the centre hanger bearing on the main drive shaft.


And I used a grease gun with a needle point and forced grease under


the rubber seal at 4 points of the clock 12-6-3-9. Worked great.


Tons of power esp. in sport mode.


We live in Ontario Can.


In the winter wow. I floored it on a snow pack road at It snaked up the road like a snowmobile couldn't believe it. The tires we used are called 'Graspic'


The electric heated front windsheild is way cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment