Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it a good idea to get my Jaguar XK8 converted to LPG?

I have a 1998 Jaguar XK8 that I am considering having converted to LPG. I have been quoted 拢2,100 for a PRINS system. Will this be money well spent on such an old car?|||Its your decision... I mean even if it is an old car its probably the same price as the PRIN System is gunna cost you to fit but jaguar xk8 consumption could be better....but you'l;


l get double the milage for half the money!!!|||Depends how long you want to keep the car really. There's a calculater somewhere on the web that shows you how long it takes to break even. LPG is brilliant on the motorway. I do approx 300 miles to 拢32 in my 1997 XJ6. Dave

Report Abuse


|||I would say no for on a ten year old car , you will have to do very high mileage ,to get you money back ,and i think your car will be then past


it,s sell by date .


I hope this helps you .|||No, it will take you probably longer to recoup the expenditure than you are likely to keep the car.|||no...

No comments:

Post a Comment