Saturday, November 12, 2011

What are good pickups to put in a MIJ Jaguar HH electric guitar?

I'm purchasing a MIJ Jaguar, knowing full well the dragster pickups suck... So what are good ones to replace them with? I'm looking for something with a very full sound, to play very alternative music, that goes well with electronic synths and effects.


Thoughts?|||Im a huge Seymour Ducan fan. I would recommend them first and then DiMarzios. You can go onto Seymour Duncans site and they have a portion where they give all the pickups played clean or dirty in the neck or bridge position. I find it very helpful with finding things to suit my needs. A full sound is normally the Duncan JB pickup for the bridge. I would say to try a DiMarzio EVO in the neck. Im also a fan of the Carvin Allan Holdsworth for a neck position. Good luck, its hard to find the perfect pup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment