Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get my Jaguar to turn off?

2004 Jaguar x-type won't turn off, even with the keys out and the ignition in the off position, I unhooked the battery cables and still the engine is running! What do I do? Whats causing this? I need advice from an expert|||sounds like your ignition switch is defective. Have it replaced. Removing the ignition circuit fuse would shut the car off instantly. Look in your owners manual for a fuse ignition related and take it out.|||I do not know a firm price. I'd say between 150 and 200 dollars.

Report Abuse


|||Pulling fuses is like pulling teeth out! Go for the fuel pump fuse first.


IF there is still charge in the system then it cannot deliver the fuel to the engine.


Any other big fuses but choose carefully. Cut the fuel off so the engine stops running. Is there a fuel cut off switch?

No comments:

Post a Comment