Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I find a Schwinn Jaguar Beach Cruiser?

I am looking for both a men's and women's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser bike. I believe it's a 2005 or 2006 model. They are blue and silver, identical other than the placement of the center bar. It's abeach cruiser style but it has gears. Anyone know where I can buy both a men's and woman's?|||Schwinn has a dealer locator on its site go to this URL type in your info n go shopping good luck . http://www.schwinnbike.com/locator/mqloc鈥?/a> . Bear in mind this time of year its going to be tough to find the size/models you want because shops are either not ordering right now or the dealer is out of the bike in question you may have to wait for a 2007 model|||Go to your local bike shop. If they don't have the model there, then they would know where to order it from.|||I think I saw one at the local Super Target, but I don't remember the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment